This is compilation of Dharma quiz created by Kiran, a prominent right-leaning individual on Twitter.(and a friend!) Believe it will give you a chance to know our Hindu religion/Hinduism in detail. Njoy !
We will start off with relatively simple one !
1. Lakshman's mother in Ramayana is…….
2. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's father’s name is…..
3. Who composed 'Nityanandakari Varabhayakari' prayer for Goddess Annapurneshwari ?
4. Which God does 'Ashutosh' signify ?
5. Gautama Buddha's father's name is ……..
6. Childhood name of Lord Mahavir is……
7. Abhi Gnan Shakuntala, a great Sanskrit play of Kalidasa, is based on which Hindu epic ?
8. According to Puranas, Agni-dev’s (God of Fire) vehicle is…..
9. Bhakt Prahlada's father was…..
10. Bengal's ancient Sanskrit name is…..
11. Which Mantra is also known as panchkshari (5 lettered one) ?
12. Which Hindustani classical singer got the very first Kalidas samman award ?
13. Father of Carnatic classical music is……
14. Exclusive sculptor (Dev Shilpi) of Gods in Puranas is…..
15. Famous German Indologist who called himself 'Moksha Mula Bhatta' is….
16. Tulsi Das' most famous work is….
17. Childhood name of Balagangadhar Tilak was….
18. In which year did Balagangadhar Tilak start the first public Ganesh Utsav?
19. Sage Durvasa's mother was…..
20. How many ‘Ratnas’ were produced by the “Samudra Manthan” ? Name at least three.
Your options are,
A)Namh Shivay B) Hiranya Kashipu C) Lord Shiva D) Shudhhodhana E) Vishva Karma F) Adi Shankara G) Ansuya H) Purandara Das I) Shree Ramcharitmanas J) 1894
And those my friends,randomly answers only half of the questions. Match the answers to right questions and for the rest either shoot a comment or use Google !
Kiran is on twitter as @kiranks