Monday, March 16, 2009

I am proud of this Rajya-Sabha member.

It is a very lovely and beautiful day today. Its because not everyday someone like Shri Mahmood A. Madani will stand up and speak on behalf of the entire nation in a public summit. It becomes all the more important when the speaker is from the world of politics at a national stage. Shri Mahmood A. Madani is Rajya-Sabha (Upper house of Indian Parliament) memeber who recently was one of the high-profile attendees at India Today conclave on 6th and 7th March 2009. His words during the summit made me so proud that I could not wait a moment to write this piece up and share the video with you all.He is exactly the kind of Indians we need to become super-power. There should be only ONE identity of a billion+ people, "INDIAN". Period. Njoy the Video..Jay ho !

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jigish,

    I must congratulate you on the great work you are doing in maintaining this blog. I am truly impressed.
    But I am afraid, India needs much more than this to bring about the change.
    Anyways that is not the topic of discussion here and we can exchange over the mail further.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete